Getting hurt in an accident is a serious matter. Injuries you sustain can force you to miss work, and doctor’s bills and possible surgery can end up costing you multiple thousands of dollars. There is a statute of limitations of 2 years after the date of the accident, so do not hesitate or wait for the injuries to heal on their own!
All this can be overwhelming without the help of a professional who has been through the process before. Richard Marsh has years of experience dealing with these situations and knows how to get you the settlement you deserve so you can pay your medical bills and get your life back on track. He has been handling Personal Injury cases since 1981 and has extensive experience with many different types of cases, including:
- 18-Wheeler / Truck Accidents
- Automobile Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Burns / Electrical Accidents
- Hospital / Physician Malpractice
- Spinal Cord Injury / Paralysis
- Brain / Head Injury
- Birth Injury
- Defective Drugs
- Product Liability / Defective Products
- Animal Attacks / Dog Bites
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
Contingency Basis Personal Injury Representation:You don’t pay unless we WIN!
What to do if you are involved in an accident:
- Notify the police / ambulance and keep calm.
- Assist anyone who may be injured.
- Don’t discuss the accident with anyone but the investigating police officer. Don’t admit fault. If injured, make sure you tell the police.
- Obtain an incident info card from the police.
- Obtain Name, Address, Driver’s & Vehicle License Number from the other driver.
- If any witnesses, get their name, address & phone number.
- Take photographs of both cars.
- Seek medical care even if just to be on the safe side. Serious injuries do not always cause immediate pain.
- Call your insurance company or agent.
- DO NOT provide a statement to the other driver’s insurance company.
- DO NOT sign anything until you speak with an attorney.
- Schedule a free consultation with Mr. Marsh and he will arrange a doctor’s appointment with an experienced physician to get you on the path to recovery.
- Make sure you save any and all receipts and medical bills related to your accident as they will be essential in helping you recover the money you have spent.
- It is often the case that physical therapy and/or chiropractic sessions are necessary for recovery from an accident. Be sure not to miss an appointment, as this could be detrimental to your healing process, as well as to your case.
- Please communicate any and all problems or questions concerning your case that you may have throughout the process.
An accident can be difficult and unfamiliar territory, so make sure you have someone on your side with the experience to get you what you deserve!
BACK TO TOP